Titled Hristiyan Hayatında Yetkinleşmek in Turkish, Maturing in the Christian Life is a study series that builds upon The Foundations of the Christian Life. This series is designed to be used with small groups with a minimum of three people and a maximum of ten. It can be used with individuals, however it will not be as effective.
It is highly recommended that facilitators take the time to work through the materials themselves and produce their own answers to the questions. We also strongly advise that during the group study time facilitators provide their answers to the questions only after the participants have presented theirs. This will help the participants to learn how to think critically. We would like to remind you all sections except “Tanrı’nın Sözü Ne Diyor” (“What God’s Word Says”) will have more than one valid answer.
We also strongly recommend doing the first and second units of the series first, because these lay the foundations for how the rest of the series works. After that, the facilitator can choose whichever unit they desire. It is still best, however, to do the units in the order listed below.
Before using this study, we very strongly recommend reading over Discipleship: Principles and Framework, as this will give you a better idea of the principles behind the development of the series and how it is meant to be used.
Files Containing Study Materials
- Discipleship: Principles and Framework (69 downloads)
- Maturing in the Christian Life - All Sessions (0 downloads)
- Session 1: A Believer’s World View (0 downloads)
- Session 2: Changing Our Values (0 downloads)
- Session 3: A God-pleasing Home (0 downloads)
- Session 4: Let Us Be the Lord’s Blessing in Our Community! (0 downloads)
- Session 5: The New Family the Lord Has Given Us (0 downloads)
- Sessıon 6: Who am I? (0 downloads)
- Session 7: When We Say “One Another”... (0 downloads)
- Session 8: Let’s Use Our Spiritual Gifts! (0 downloads)
- Session 9: Let’s Multiply Our Fellowships (0 downloads)
- Session 10: Do You Know God? (0 downloads)
- Session 11: When We Are Tempted... (0 downloads)
Clicking on the link for a PDF file will open the file in this window. To download it right-click or Option + Click the link and select the option to download the file from the menu that opens.